Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"THOR" GETS SOME NEW ACTORS


According to THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER Kenneth Branagh has found himself two new actors for his adaptation of "Thor".
Jaimie Alexander (I've never heard about her before) will play Sif, skilled Asgardian warrior who knows how to fight and was once Thor's love.
Colm Feore has also signed to star in the film, and his role is still unknown but he will probably play a villain.
The movie will off course be about Thor, a reckless warrior who causes an ancient war among gods so they send him down to Earth to live with humans. There he will learn what it takes to be a real hero when he has to protect the humans from a villain from his home Asgard.
I must admit I've lost interest in this movie since the casting started. I don't like any of the actors chosen so far, they all seem to lack charisma and personality.

4 comments:

  1. At least she looks like Sif. I myself would much rather see Enchantress as female lead then Lady Sif or Nurse Foster. Her character would put some spunk in this movie. So far the cast doesn't look promising. I will have wait and see first pictures and trailer. Maybe then my interest would rise again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With her and Natalie Portman I'm just not interested any more.
    Branagh has disappointed me, but as you say, we'll have to wait to see the first pics and trailers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Feore would be perfect as a villain. And Ms. Alexander looks like a nice fit for Sif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe, but I have to say, that to me, Feore doesn't have an evil face, he looks just like some average clerk in an insurance company or something :) and not as an intergalactic villain. But he is a good actor.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.