Saturday, January 31, 2015

KARL URBAN JOINS ROBERT REDFORD, BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD IN 'PETE'S DRAGON'! 'MADAME BOVARY' TRAILER WITH MIA WASIKOWSKA, RHYS IFANS! DAN STEVENS, DAKOTA JOHNSON KNOW 'HOW TO BE SINGLE'

KARL URBAN JOINS
DISNEY'S 'PETE'S DRAGON'
We've mentioned our most beloved Karl Urban just days ago as the possible AQUAMAN villain, and now Disney has snatched the Kiwi actor for a role in their remake of PETE'S DRAGON! He will join Wes Bentley, Robert Redford and Bryce Dallas Howard in the film in which newcomer Oakes Fegley plays little Pete whose best friend happens to be a dragon with whom he lives in a forest after his parents died in a car accident. Robert Redford will be playing a local resident who tells tales of dragons that no one in town believes, and Bryce might play his daughter! Oona Laurence will play the daughter of a mill owner, while the other characters will include a forest ranger who finds young Pete, the mill owner and his greedy brother. Karl Urban could possibly play the mill owner?

'HOW TO BE SINGLE' ROMCOM
ADS DAN STEVENS, DAKOTA JOHNSON, LESLIE MAN
In the news from the romantic front, upcoming new ensemble romantic comedy HOW TO BE SINGLE is rounding up its stellar cast! Dan Stevens, Dakota Johnson, Leslie Man, Alison Brie and Rebel Wilson are the first names in the cast! According to 'Deadline', spanning a multi-year period, the film (based on Liz Tuccillo novel) suggests it is not our relationships, but our single times in between, that truly define us. The film will give an honest portrayal of both the female and male views of singlehood. Additionally, the film will look at relateable issues such as; online dating, the debate about how long to wait before having children, when to get married, blind dating, casual sex and the fear of commitment.

'MADAME BOVARY' TRAILER
 GUSTAVE FLAUBERT'S CLASSIC
A period set trailer for you today, the first one for the big screen adaptation of Gustave Flaubert's classic novel MADAME BOVARY which comes out this year with Mia Wasikowska playing Emma Bovary, a young beauty who impulsively marries small-town doctor, Charles Bovary (Henry Lloyd Hughes), to leave her father's pig farm far behind. But after being introduced to the glamorous world of high society, she soon becomes bored with her stodgy husband and mundane life, and seeks prestige and excitement outside the bonds of marriage. Paul Giamatti, Ezra Miller, Rhys Ifans, Logan Marshall Green also star!

24 comments:

  1. Wait what... Pete's Dragon... was the first movie I had ever seen that I remember... no please don't wreck the original... or I will send my invisible dragon to get them! I am a huge fan of Urban, did I mention I got to see him over the summer... he is one cool cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, you didn't, please elaborate!

      Delete
    2. he was at the chicago comic con and i got all the way up to his booth and took a couple pictures. posted on my facebook...

      Delete
    3. How didn't I see that? I'm on Face every day... almost

      Delete
    4. i am not sure... i find when i post a lot of images at the same time no one ever sees them.

      Delete
    5. Facebook won't show them all to everybody.. they only select a few or even none sometimes.... bastards... when I post at HOLLYWOOD SPY page they show it only to a few dozen people eventhough I have half a thousand followers there ... they demand from me to pay for more.... they can eat my shorts

      Delete
  2. Nothing like an Urban tale, eh?
    How to be Single sounds good.
    Bovary could have been hanging with the rich bovine but chose to wallow with the pigs, again! She'll need to see, How to Be Single, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do love those ensemble romcoms, they're always fun to watch

      Delete
  3. "Madame Bovary" looks like a quality production.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does look splendid visually, as they say in the trailer - like a painting come alive

      Delete
  4. How awesome is it that Robert Redford is still working after all these years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's amazing how some actors will never retire

      Delete
    2. @Stephanie
      I never much liked him... the same goes for horrid Eastwood

      Delete
    3. @Adam
      and how many of them never should've started at the first place :)

      Delete
  5. Madame Bovary is indeed like stepping into a painting. The images are delicately shot with just the right color and lighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I like the colour combinations in the film, the costumes against the settings

      Delete
  6. I look forward to Pete's Dragon - I like the cast list.
    Madame Bovray looks interesting, I'm curious to see how it all plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How to Be Single. I may catch that one. Singlehood has always fascinated me because I never really experienced it. I married my high school sweetheart, so I never experienced the whole dating and breakup thing, online dating, one night stands. It's a whole other world from my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't? Wish we could swap places a bit :) I've always been single all my life, and I'm extremely tired of it.

      Delete
    2. Dah-link isn't only because you deserve nothing but the best, and the best just hasn't come around yet. It will, dear. It will ♥

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure of it anymore... methinks I will forever stay a lonesome little coon whom nobody wants :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.