Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DISNEY'S 'THE JUNGLE BOOK' MOVIE TRAILER IS HERE WITH BEN KINGSLEY, SCARLETT JOHANSSON, IDRIS ELBA! JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, ANNA KENDRICK LEAD DREAMWORKS 'TROLLS' ADAPTATION!

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE JOINS 
DREAMWORKS' 'TROLLS' MOVIE
Kids friendly movie news today, starting with the news on those ugly TROLLS dolls with whom some of you maybe played as kids? Dreamworks is turning it into a movie with Justin Timberlake revealed today as the lead star of the musical comedy coming from SHREK'S team of producers and directors. Justin Timberlake will lend voice to Branch, a hilariously hardcore survivalist who hides his surprising true colours. For the first time, the movie tells the story behind the beloved TROLLS and their gravity defying and colourful manes! Singer actress Anna Kendrick will lend her voice to Princess Poppy. She and Branch venture far beyond the only world they have ever known, with their quest testing their strength and revealing their true colours – with no shortage of musical mash-ups along the way! 

'THE JUNGLE BOOK' TRAILER 
FOR DISNEY'S NEW ADVENTURE
As announced last weekend, Disney (who has also announced their remake of MARY POPPINS today) has released today the first trailer for their new big screen version of THE JUNGLE BOOK which will roar into theatres next April! Directed by John Favreau it will have CGI animals and one live actor, with the story which follows an orphan boy who is raised in the Jungle with the help of a pack of wolves, a bear and a black panther. Little Neel Sethi plays Mowgli, Ben Kingsley voices black panther Bagheera, Lupita Nyong'o is mother wolf Raksha, Scarlett Johansson is snake Kaa, Bill Mooray is bear Baloo, Idris Elba is Shere Khan, Christopher Walken is King Louie!
It is interesting that a year later, in April 2017, rival THE JUNGLE BOOK: ORIGINS will hit cinemas too, but in live action version with Cate Blanchett, Christian Bale, Benedict Cucumberpatch and Tom Hollander. 

26 comments:

  1. My kind of day Dezmond!! I loved troll dolls! Yes - can't wait to see Jungle Book. Loved the trailer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought she loved ME, Dezz. Now I hear she loves troll dolls.

      Delete
    2. and the trailer too... she is such a twotiming Dixie, she is!

      Delete
  2. Jungle Book will be interesting, but I don't see it being anything like the funny cartoon movie I grew up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you never know... hope at least one of these two rival projects will be good! Probably the other one will be better

      Delete
  3. I wonder how many years it's been since I've seen the first movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a different take on the fun Disney comedy (The Jungle Book) that we remember. I loved the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope we get a real, long, one soon, half of this one was black screen LOL

      Delete
  5. I've never seen a one live actor movie before. How interesting. Great trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only that lil kid is live actor, the rest are CGI animals, while the rival projects will have more live actors and, I'm not sure, but I think live animals too

      Delete
  6. WOW so much hoopla over The Jungle Book. I like the concept of a live actor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, "The Jungle Book" looks marvelous! Thank gawd for CGI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish somebody would CGI lil' Dezzy and give me a flawless CGI physique :)

      Delete
  8. Ahh these both look amazing!! I think I secretly enjoy these types of movies more than my mush. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. That trailer looks really good.

    And I had to read this line twice: the beloved TROLLS. It made me shiver. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is the part of the official synopsis, I added UGLY at the beginning, if you haven't noticed :)) I used to see them ugly dolls at dumpsters and around gypsies... and always felt that is where they belong :)

      Delete
  10. Wow...Justin Timberlake didn't even look like himself there! Where's the curly hair? Long gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always liked all of the looks that he had over the years... except that short time when he had hobo style... now that he is preppy and elegant me likes it a lot

      Delete
  11. I was so psyched about reading this post then I went on Youtube and still have tears in my eyes from watching The Danish Girl movie trailer. But anyway, I am begining to feel enticed to watch this latest Jungle Book version after seeing the trailer. I am liking Kaa and Idris has a meaty role. I have been curious about Trolls and while Justin is a nice add I want to see some trailers in the future to make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL how did you end up at DANISH GIRL from this post? :)

      Delete
    2. I clicked on another trailer and one thing just led to another. The internet is a strange place.

      Delete
    3. true that especially when you watch a music video there and then they start offering you the sidebar of videos from freaks you can't stand :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.