Friday, March 18, 2016

ORCS & HUMANS BATTLE IN EPIC NEW 'WARCRAFT' MOVIE TRAILER WITH TRAVIS FIMMEL, DOMINIC COOPER, BEN FOSTER! DEEPLY SCARY 'THE SHALLOWS' TEASER WITH BLAKE LIVELY VS A SHARK!

NEW 'WARCRAFT' TV TRAILER
IS READY TO UNLEASH THE ORCS!
To end the week in epic style, after new BEN HUR and TARZAN trailers, here's the most epic of them all, the biggest epic adventure that arrives to us this June WARCRAFT movie with a new trailer and stunning poster! The cast is lead by Travis Fimmel, Dominic Cooper and Ben Foster!
TWO WORLDS, ONE DESTINY  
The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders. Orc warriors are fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home. So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.


'THE SHALLOWS' TRAILER
BLAKE LIVELY VS A SHARK
You can also check out thrilling first teaser for Blake Lively's new survival thriller THE SHALLOWS  out this summer! In this taut nail-biter Nancy (Blake Lively) is surfing alone on a secluded beach. That's when she is attacked by a great white shark and stranded just a short distance from shore. Though she is only 200 yards from her survival, getting there proves the ultimate contest of wills.

34 comments:

  1. Blake Lively verses a shark?? Yessss!!! Count me in on that one. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have a hard time talking My Rare One into seeing Warcraft, but maybe she'll go just to see Travis Fimmel with hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'tis my most anticipated movie this year :)

      Delete
  3. Yikes, I think I'll have to give the shark one a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. that is correct, with jaws moving onto the shallows this time... yikes

      Delete
  5. Warcraft should do well as that audience is built in. I've no interest in it, but I've no strong feelings against it.

    My gut instinct is to dislike The Shallows. Following that movie Jaws, so many Great Whites were slaughtered it was sickening. I look at it this way-the ocean is their habitat and if I go in it, I go at my own peril. Same thing with any animal who could kill me-AVOID IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray it does, I need me a megasuccessful megaepic movie!

      True, although poor Blake didn't do anything to cross that nasty shark poor lass :)

      Delete
    2. I do like her, she's is such a sexy woman. The Hubby things she's hot, so I can see him watching this.

      Delete
    3. she is one of the most beautiful ladies in Hollywood, and also very graceful and lovely and one of the very few ladies in Hollywood whose fashion sense I usually like. And we all love her AGE OF ADALINE, which I believe I sent you, yes?

      Delete
  6. I don't think I will be seeing the shark one. Not sure about Warcraft- still have some time to decide. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching WARCRAFT like there's no tomorrow

      Delete
  7. sounds like a short tale to make a movie on

    I hope the shark wins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Blake, but no to The Shallows. I've said it before, but open water stresses me out. That film sounds like it would really get under my skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any kind of open water scares me, even walking by a river or a lake...

      Delete
    2. I'm ok with going to the beach and doing a little kayaking or paddle boarding because we don't have big animals that can eat us here in Indiana. However, I sat at the edge of the water in Florida. I was terrified a shark was going to come eat me, or at the least, getting stung by a jellyfish.

      Delete
    3. or losing your sight when you see old people in trunks there :)

      Delete
  9. I can't believe they didn't ask me to be on Warcraft! I would be good at slaying orcs, don't you think? And that Blake Lively movie seems really scary, but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shocked I wasn't invited too! I was born to play an Elven king or something....

      Delete
  10. Hmm, I'm up for both flicks. Talk about a summer drive-in double feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only 200 yards... when there's a white sharp ready for lunch? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.