Friday, May 20, 2016

STUNNING FIRST TRAILER FOR TARSEM'S 'EMERALD CITY' FANTASY SERIES WITH OLIVER JACKSON COHEN, JOELY RICHARDSON, VINCENT D'ONOFRIO! NEW 'ASSASSIN'S CREED' POSTER WITH MICHAEL FASSBENDER

'EMERALD CITY' TRAILER
FOR TARSEM'S EPIC SERIES
The first rather intriguing and Tarsem style visually magnificent trailer has been revealed for NBC's freshly ordered fantasy series EMERALD CITY! NBC's modernized take on the Wizard of Oz tale stars Florence Kasumba as the Wicked Witch of the East, Adria Arjona is Dorothy Gale and Oliver Jackson-Cohen is Lucas, her love interest. Joely Richardson is Glinda and Vincent D’Onofrio the Wizard of Oz.  It is set in a mystical land of competing kingdoms, lethal warriors, dark magic and a bloody battle for supremacy, the fabled Land of Oz in a way you’ve never seen before, where wicked witches don’t stay dead for long and a young girl becomes a headstrong warrior who holds the fate of kingdoms in her hands. 


'ASSASSIN'S CREED' POSTER
WITH MICHAEL FASSBENDER
Meanwhile, a new poster has been revealed for December 2016 movie version of ASSASSIN'S CREED video game!  Through a revolutionary technology that unlocks his genetic memories, Callum Lynch (Michael Fassbender) experiences the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. Callum discovers he is descended from a mysterious secret society, the Assassins, and amasses incredible knowledge and skills to take on the oppressive and powerful Templar organization in the present day. Marion Cotillard, Jeremy Irons, Brendan Gleeson also star.

21 comments:

  1. I didn't think that I'd like the looks of "Emerald City," but I do! I'll give it a try -- 2 or 3 episodes just to see if it's any good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarsem's projects are always very unique and totally different. Usually box office flops, but all of them cult movies later on. The only thing I don't like is his obsession with Romanians... these ladies with bad accents just don't work in English projects

      Delete
  2. I say no but the trailer wasn't bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASSASSIN'S CREED looks intense. Couldn't see EMERALD CITY. The trailer was blocked in the US, but it sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is geoblocked and only us outside USA can see it :))

      Delete
  4. Emerald city looks good and intriguing. Assassin's Creed is all looks but sparks no interest in me. Maybe the next trailer will bring me into the world more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally luving ASSASSIN'S CREED trailer, it has that something something... and I'm not even a fan of the game itself

      Delete
  5. Well, I do like Michael Fassbender so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These both look good. The trailer for Emerald City wouldn't show up for me so I'll search for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been geoblocked :) This is the only existing one!

      Delete
  7. Emerald City looks fantastic! So does Assassins Creed which kind of surprised me as I never really got into the video game. I can't believe the movies that are coming out. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played the game either, but I sure like the trailer!

      Delete
  8. We all remember Oz, Dorothy, and...Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn! The trailer is blocked for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've been geoblocked, booyakasha!

      Delete
    2. I think you can avoid geoblock either by covering up your IP address or VPN, I'm not sure, but I don't know how those things are done. Something about servers.....

      Delete
  10. Emerald city looks ace. Assassins Creed I am not to familiar with but could be good it looks interesting thats for certain.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.