Wednesday, July 13, 2016

'LA LA LAND' MUSICAL MOVIE TEASER WITH EMMA STONE, RYAN GOSLING! ALYSSA SUTHERLAND JOINS STEPHEN KING'S 'THE MIST' TV SERIES ADAPTATION

ALYSSA SUTHERLAND JOINS
'THE MIST' TV ADAPTATION
In TV news, Spike has announced that Vikings' star Alyssa Sutherland has joined their TV series adaptation of Stephen King's THE MIST about a foreboding mist that arrives in a small town ushering in a terrifying new reality for its residents, putting their humanity to the test. What will people do to survive when blinded by fear?
Alyssa Sutherland will play Eve Cunningham, a wife and mother who fights to protect her teenage daughter from unknown dangers lurking both inside and outside the mist while facing down her past. Frances Conroy will play Nathalie, a modern day ecological martyr.

'LA LA LAND' TEASER
FOR EMMA STONE AND RYAN GOSLING MUSICAL MOVIE
The first interesting movie clip to be released this week is for musical movie LA LA LAND out this December starring Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling. He is Sebastian, a dedicated jazz musician who struggles to cope with life in Los Angeles. Emma Stone is his girlfriend, the aspiring actress Mia. Together, they attempt to crave a niche out for themselves in Hollywood while the pressures of making it big weigh down on their blossoming relationship. Will they make it in the big city? Or will Tinsletown crumble their dreams, aspirations and their love for one another? Josh Pence and John Legend also star! As you can hear in the song from the trailer, Gosling is no Ewan McGregor that's for sure!

20 comments:

  1. The Mist will probably be good. But what is Sutherland wearing? It looks so uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is also a photomodel, could be one of those photoshoots, or maybe something done for the Vikings promo since she plays a queen there :)

      Delete
  2. My, my, my, that's quite the suggestively bondage-esque outfit that Alyssa Sutherland is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I have nothing against her, but I don't like Ryan, he is a very poor actor, with that egocentric Sean Penn type of acting, or playing oneself constantly instead of getting into the character. That is something that Pacino had started before them and I never liked it :(

      Delete
    2. I think a lot of ladies swoon over him because of his role in The Notebook. I've really enjoyed him in his other Indie type films like My Blue Valentine.

      Delete
    3. quite possibly, I still haven't seen that one, though. I did watch ADELINE the second time last week :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not usually big on musicals, but anything with Ryan and Emma is a must see for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope it does not disappoint you, his voice leaves a lot to be desired at least judging from this attempt in singing from the teaser

      Delete
    2. you reckon she has a pair?

      Delete
  5. LA LA land sounds something like I'd defiantly watch! I had to read the first ariticle twice because I could have sworn that was Jessica Biel in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do look alike in some photos, but this lady is taller and thinner than Biel

      Delete
  6. I love the concept of La La Land but I just can't do Emma Stone. Nope, just can't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't say I've seen her in many movies, she seems to star in those that I don't watch :)

      Delete
  7. If Alyssa Sutherland is doing a new show, what does that say for Vikings? I've lost track of it. The Mist sounds like it will be interesting.

    Thoughts in Progress
    and MC Book Tours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no idea, I stopped watching VIKINGS after three episode as soon as I realized they're romanticising those butchers and making them look cool.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.