Wednesday, March 15, 2017

KIDS MOVIES TUESDAY: POSTERS AND TRAILERS FOR 'THE SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE', 'POWER RANGERS' WITH ELIZABETH BANKS, BRYAN CRANSTON

'THE SMURFS: LOST VILLAGE'
 THEY WERE NEVER ALONE!
We are kids friendly today, presenting two projects for the younglings that are arriving into cinemas for Easter holidays, beginning with THE SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE which will smurf its way into cinemas at the end of this month for the first time fully animated unlike the previous instalments which were live action with CGI elements.
In the all new take on the Smurfs, a mysterious map sets Smurfette and her best friends Brainy, Clumsy and Hefty on an exciting and thrilling race through the Forbidden Forest filled with magical creatures to find a mysterious lost village before the evil wizard Gargamel does. Embarking on a roller coaster journey full of action and danger, the Smurfs are on a course that leads to the discovery of the biggest secret in Smurf history! Joe Manganiello and Demi Lovato lead the voice cast!



'POWER RANGERS'
MIGHTY MORPHINS FLY INTO CINEMAS THIS SPRING
Another movie featuring characters beloved by many kids is also flying into theatres later this month: it is the big screen version of POWER RANGERS! I have to admit I had zero interest in this movie, but the trailer does promise a visually outstandingly gorgeous movie with the cast lead by Elizabeth Banks as vilainess Rita Repulsa and Bryan Cranston as Zordon with the POWER RANGERS played by Dacre Montgomery (Red Ranger), Naomi Scott (Pink Ranger), RJ Cyler (Blue Ranger), Ludi Lin (Black Ranger) and Becky G (Yellow Ranger). Lionsgate has a plan of turning this into a five movie franchise.

TOGE- THER WE ARE MORE  
The story of the $120 million worth movie follows high school outcasts who stumble upon an old alien ship, where they acquire superpowers and are dubbed the POWER RANGERS. Learning that an old enemy of the previous generation has returned to exact vengeance, the group must harness their powers and use them to work together and save the world.

15 comments:

  1. I have always hated the Smurfs. ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God no, no one could make me watch The Smurfs film!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. poor Schtroumpfs, nobody seems to like them today

      Delete
  3. Well, I am one who does like the Smurfs and can't wait for the new film. I do like that this one will be completely animated, though Jason will poo poo over the fact that his lady love Sophia won't be gracing the screen like she did in the last Smurf movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smurfs were the happiness of our childhoods, I remember their music number bringing utter joy whenever it would start on the telly

      Delete
  4. Blue is my favorite color, but I don't like the Smurfs.

    I saw the Power Ranger trailer and thought some really cool movie was being advertised. Good marketing ploy and who knows, it might actually be a good film. I won't hold my breath though.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of these for me, but I thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still waiting for an R-rated Smurfs movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there are already such projects around the web, I personally adore R rated, very much adult, comics on Lucky Luke!

      Delete
  7. I love the smurfs! I collected the comic books and so far enjoy the movies :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.