Tuesday, March 21, 2017

TENSE DRAMA MONDAY: TRAILER AND POSTER FOR 'THE PROMISE' PERIOD SET MOVIE WITH CHRISTIAN BALE, OSCAR ISAAC AND 'THE LAST FACE' WITH CHARLIZE THERON, JAVIER BARDEM

'THE PROMISE' NEW TRAILER
CHRISTIAN BALE WAR DRAMA
Two tense dramas for you today! A new trailer and a new poster have been released for war drama THE PROMISE out this May in Europe and USA starring Christian Bale, Tom Hollander, Oscar Isaac, Jean Reno, Rade Serbedzija and Shohreh Aghdashloo!
Set during the last days of the Ottoman Empire like the new TV series I presented you with yesterday, THE PROMISE follows a love triangle between Michael, a brilliant medical student, the beautiful and sophisticated Ana, and Chris - a renowned American journalist based in Paris.



'THE LAST FACE' TRAILER
STARRING CHARLIZE THERON AND JAVIER BARDEM
A new trailer and a new poster have also been released for tense action drama from director Sean Penn THE LAST FACE in which his ex Charlize Theron plays  a director of an international aid agency in Africa who meets a relief aid doctor (Javier Bardem) amidst a political and social revolution, and together face tough choices surrounding humanitarianism and life through civil unrest. Jean Reno stars in this one as well, together with Jared Harris and Hopper Penn, Sean's son (yep, it ain't nepotism at all).

12 comments:

  1. Two more that I think I will enjoy. You have my must see list growing by the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and so little time to watch them! I downloaded Richard Madden's OASIS from Amazon so Imma gonna watch that one with great excitement this week

      Delete
    2. I know. Time is just not on our side these days. I did manage to catch Pete's Dragon and Alice Through the Looking Glass this weekend with the girls. Talk about old films that should have been watched eons ago. I think I just need a good storm to blow through here where it makes me cancel all my plans so I can just sit and watch movies all day and finally start to get caught up.

      Delete
    3. I will save most of the movies for summer when all my shows end, not that I have more than five movies each year that actually attract me :)

      Delete
    4. I think that when it's just me and Jason, my movie viewing habits will change drastically. Right now I have so many movies on my list that I think the entire family would enjoy watching together, but when it's just me and him, we won't sit around and watch shows like Storks or Boss Baby lol

      Delete
    5. yes, when the kids are out of the house you will be his boss and he will be your baby, I just hope no new storks come to visit you then :) bearing unsuspected gifts

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen Jean Reno in anything for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither, not that I miss his ugly face much :)

      Delete
  3. Not the type of movies I watch in theaters. Might check out the one with Christian Bale. Might.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I barely recognized Charlize Theron.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.