Saturday, September 19, 2009

MEDIEVAL ACTION ADVENTURE MOVIE "IRONCLAD" STARTS SHOOTING NEXT MONTH


Back in April HOLLYWOOD SPY had published an exclusive story on the new medieval adventure "Ironclad". It is now official: the shooting starts next month in Wales. Directed by Jonathan English and starring James Purefoy as a knight Templar and Paul Giamatti as king John, this medieval action tells the story of a group of brave warriors who had to defend their castle from king John and his invading army in the 13th century.
Although he was forced to sign famous Magna Carta by his barons, giving more rights to the free-men, the despised king didn't follow his word. He assembled himself an army of mercenaries with the intention to bring the country back under his tyrannical rule. Rochester castle stood mighty in his way as a symbol of rebel's struggle for justice and freedom.
There were rumors that Megan Fox and William Mosley would play in "Ironclad" as well, but their involvement has not been confirmed so far.

10 comments:

  1. Are you trying to show off with that first line of bragging? Tsk tsk tsk :P. Paul Giamatti's on board, I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I am :)) that's why I've elegantly put the link there as well ;))

    James Purefoy, on board, I'm there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched trailer for Purefoy's Solomon Kane again, in HD. Real 720p HD, not so called youtube HD. :) It look great. They can really do wonders even with limited budget nowadays.

    I'm not sure we could call Ironclad an adventure. Judging by its story, it would most likely be some bloody siege movie. Not many left alive in those...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Bels, you and your HD :) Sometimes I wonder what would happen with you if somebody transported you right back into the 50's, let's say,in the era of black and white TV sets :)) Oh, how I'd like to witness such a scene :PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not spoiled. :)) I watched black and white television until I was around 10 years old. I wasn't born with HD. :) I can still read books (without pictures :)), and I do not always need films, TV, video games, or comic books.

    Why do I like HD so much? The best answer would be the quality of experience. All those stories in movies and series seem much more real to me when I see them in high resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, watching thing in new technology is a whole new magical experience like stepping into future in just a few simple steps, like dreams becoming reality.

    I wonder how will our country survive and deal with the jump into digital TV technology in 2012. and are they going to give us all the money for buying modern TV sets :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll most likely get coupons/discount for digital TV box sets. Not for LCD or plasma TV themselves.
    Even that may be unnecessary. Cable and satellite providers supply their customers with those decoders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it will be a huge mess I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If action movies fascinate you, then trust me “ironclad movie” is the best match for you. I can say this without any doubt as I too lie in the same category. I had browsed internet a lot then finally I got this website from where I can watch ironclad movie online easily and safely with the unrivaled picture and sound quality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, for this add Forzen, HOLLYWOOD SPY will send you a bill to pay for this propaganda :))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.