Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SAD NEWS: "LEGEND OF THE SEEKER" CANCELED!!!

Sad news, people, the story we had reported as a rumor at the beginning of the year, has been confirmed now: popular fantasy show "Legend of the Seeker" has been canceled which means that the upcoming second season finale will actually be the final end of the whole show. Although the second season brought interesting new characters, amazing sets and costumes, and entertaining plots, it seems that many countries have been dropping the series since winter, and the studio has lost too many markets for the show. According to "Ausiello Files" ABC, the producer of the show, has apparently tried to sell and offer "Legend of the Seeker" to possible buyers, but it seems no one was interested.
As you know, this refreshing series was the adaptation of Terry Goodkind's novels with the charming cast including Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Tabrett Bethell and Craig Parker. It seems we won't be seeing their lovely faces anymore in this captivating action-adventure.

15 comments:

  1. Sorry, never watched the series.

    And is the current poll almost done? The fourth guy down creeps me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, the poll is over and I've given you a sight for sore eyes with the new one :))

    Jamie Bell creeps you out???? :)) Beside considering him a great actor, I've always thought he is rather handsome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *lip quivers* Damn, I love that series too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad. And second season looked better than first one. (Still haven't seen second season, but I can tell it looks good.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it looked better, I'm watching it currently. I'm not sure how shall I live without Tabrett Bethell????? :((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. No! Dezmond this just runined my whole week! This happens every time I get into a series! I am bad luck! Next will be Merlin, I need to stop watching before they cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first season was a bit weak but this second season has been really good. Tabrett is awesome. She's an amazing actress and brings alot of depth to Cara. Though I miss having more Craig Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know. It ruined my day when I heard. And I SO loved the episode with "Walter". Can I make crying smileys on here? :=(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, guys, it's a heart-wrecking news :((( I only hope that GAME OF THRONES over at HBO will give us some comfort when it starts showing next year, being of similar fantasy genre.

    Avalon, MERLIN's third season was confirmed, so were are still safe there, and it's a British show, and they don't pay that much attention to money.

    Anonymous, I shall weep for Craig Parker, too. Especially since we don't see him often in SPARTACUS either :(((( I came to love both him and Tabby a lot ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. NOOOO!!!
    They canceled GREAT show but EXTRA BORING Smallville have 10 seasons :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. the SMALLVILLE thing is still a mystery to me, Alex :(((

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is horrible news!! I'm heartbroken. Yeah, why is Smallville still around?

    ReplyDelete
  13. probably because it's boring, Palindrome :) and only boring shows live long and prosperous :((

    ReplyDelete
  14. Latest news update, sport news, bussiness news, Hollywood news, world news, health news all news at one place
    enews18.co.cc

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.