Saturday, May 21, 2016

CATE BLANCHETT, CARL URBAN, JEFF GOLDBLUM, MARK RUFFALO JOIN CHRIS HEMSWORTH, TOM HIDDLESTON, ANTHONY HOPKINS IN 'THOR RAGNAROK'! 'STAR TREK BEYOND' TRAILER WITH CHRIS PINE, KARL URBAN, ZACHARY QUINTO!

'THOR: RAGNAROK' CASTS
CATE BLANCHETT, KARL URBAN AND JEFF GOLDBLUM!
Well, this is shaping up to be the best superhero movie cast ever, seriously: it has been revealed that Cate Blanchett will officially join Chris Hemsworth's THOR: RAGNAROK as the powerful nemesis Hella, Asgardian goddess of death, while our beloved Karl Urban will be Skurge (Thor's Asgardian enemy wielding a double bladed axe, one of the Masters of Evil)! Jeff Goldblum will be the eccentric Grandmaster (a master of all games of skill and chance, a member of the Elders of the Universe), Tessa Thompson will play mighty warrior Valkyrie, while Mark Ruffalo will again be the Hulk! Tom Hiddleston will reprise his role of Loki, Idris Elba of Asgardian sentry Heimdall, while Anthony Hopkins is again the ruler of Asgard, Odin!  You can also check out the first concept art photo from the film out November next year.

'STAR TREK: BEYOND
THE NEW TRAILER IS HERE!
Star Trek stories are very in these days especially with hot rumours that Nathan Fillion might be playing the new captain in new STAR TREK TV series starting next January at CBS, but today we have the second trailer for STAR TREK BEYOND movie out this July!

In STAR TREK BEYOND, the intrepid Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test. The cast is again lead by Chris Pine, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, John Cho, Zachary Quinto, Anton Yelchin and Idris Elba as the new villain, with Sofia Boutella as alien warrior Jaylah!

18 comments:

  1. wow wow wow!!! What a trailer for Star Trek! I am so excited to see this one. Thanks for sharing Dez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should be mega fun, hopefully like the first movie and not the second one :) I just wish Simon Pegg didn't write his deeply annoying character so much into the story, can't stand him. Give us more of doctor Bones and Spock :)

      Delete
  2. The new Star Trek movie looks FABULOUS! And I hope Nate Fillion gets the captain's part on the new TV Star Trek too. I like him.

    I hope Our Tom doesn't get lost in that cast of thousands in the Ragnarok movie. I want Loki and Thor to be centre stage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be entirely cook if Nathan is the new captain? Imagine if Morena Baccarin gets his first commander role? :)
      I hope Loki gets a prison spank from Skurge :)

      Delete
  3. Star Trek not looking too bad and Urban again in Thor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ragnarok! I remember the online game for that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you will like the movie, it starts filming soon

      Delete
  5. I like how retro that poster looks, I loved the first two films

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly hope the new TV series won't be retro!

      Delete
  6. I have never seen any Star Trek. Or Thor. I am so out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Thor before because I cannot stand the godawful Natalie UnImportant, but now they've kicked her out, there's a chance for me.... I mean Karl, Chris and Hiddles.. what is there to think about?

      Delete
    2. Yes, all nice eye candy. I just need to wrap my head around more superhero type movies. I just haven't jumped on that bandwagon yet.

      Delete
    3. yes, but the way I saw this one, it is more of an epic movie than a superhero flick.

      Delete
  7. I'll always be a Star Trek fan and the thought of Castle joining Star Trek sounds fun. Plus I'm looking forward to THOR: RAGNAROK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are two to watch for me!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.