Thursday, May 19, 2016

FIRST TRAILERS FOR FRESHLY ORDERED NEW SITCOMS AT CBS 'THE GREAT INDOORS' WITH JOEL MCHALE, STEPHEN FRY, 'KEVIN CAN WAIT' WITH KEVIN JAMES!

'THE GREAT INDOORS' TRAILER
FOR NEW SITCOM WITH JOEL MCHALE AND STEPHEN FRY
Trailers for new CBS sitcoms are in, and you can first check out the one for THE GREAT INDOORS! The multi camera comedy series will revolve around an adventure reporter (Joel McHale) who must adapt to the times when he becomes the boss to a group of millennials in the digital department of the magazine. British legend Stephen Fry is starring too!


'KEVIN CAN WAIT' TRAILER
KEVIN JAMES NEW SITCOM
And continuing our look into freshly ordered new shows, check out the first trailer for new CBS multi camera sitcom KEVIN CAN WAIT starring Kevin James as a newly retired police officer looking forward to spending carefree, quality time with his wife and three kids, only to discover he faces tougher challenges at home than he ever did on the streets.

15 comments:

  1. I can't think of anything scarier than being a boss to millennials! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, that is exactly what I thought as well.... or being anywhere near them....

      Delete
  2. "The Great Indoors" actually looks pretty funny! But Kevin James -- ooooo, when is he just going to disappear? Not soon enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear tons of people don't like Kevin. I myself find him nice, but not very funny, I will still give it a go since we are in serious need for multicamera sitcoms

      Delete
  3. Kevin James is filming his sitcom 100% in Long Island. Holllllaaaaa!!!! Thats big news over here for us. People keep talking about it. I'll definately be tuning in to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are funny trailers. Glad to see Stephen Fry back on a sitcom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these shows look SO good!! Loved the trailers, they're really funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do need more comedies on the telly, but sadly I don't think most of them will last :(

      Delete
  6. Kevin trailer turned out better than I thought. The Great Indoors looks hilarious. Sadly I don't watch much comedies but maybe the upcoming season of shows might change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have one or two to watch each week, everybody needs a multicamera sitcom in their lives :)

      Delete
  7. I love Joel McHale. I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.