Wednesday, September 14, 2016

DEEPLY MOVING TRAILERS FOR BRITISH MOVIES 'STARFISH' WITH TOM RILEY AND 'A STREET CAT NAMED BOB' WITH LUKE TREADAWAY, ANTHONY HEAD, JOANNE FROGGATT

'A STREET CAT NAMED BOB
 SOMETIMES IT TAKES NINE LIVES TO SAVE ONE
Two wonderfully heart warming British movies for you today, both based on unbelievable true stories! Let us start with the big screen adaptation of the best selling book A STREET CAT NAMED BOB by James Bowen. Out this November, it stars Luke Treadaway, Joanne Froggatt and Anthony Head and Bob the cast as himself! Although, as a leading star, Bob the cat had many stunt double cats, he played most of the role himself  as a true feline thespian.
Based on the international best selling book it brings the inspiring and true feel good story of how James Bowen, a busker and recovering drug addict, had his life transformed when he met a stray ginger cat.



MOVING 'STARFISH' TRAILER
 WITH OUTSTANDING TOM RILEY
Much more shocking, but also even more inspiring is the true story movie STARFISH in which our most beloved Da Vinci's Demons and The Collection star Tom Riley plays the husband in the story about a young couple's battle to keep their family together when the husband is diagnosed with a rare and brutal disease which shockingly and suddenly leaves him without hands, legs and mouth!!! British actress Joanne Froggatt plays in this one as well, as his wife. This deeply moving film is out this October in UK.

23 comments:

  1. Aw, that street cat story gives me the heart eyes!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ever so lovely, you should google it to see how his real owner and Bob dance and sing in the streets :)

      Delete
  2. I can only take animal stories if there are happy endings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of either of these. Starfish looks like it will be a tearjerker.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for being the only one to notice that one, it is tremendously moving and truly outstanding, I really hope it gets US release so that it could get into the Oscar race, but I'm not sure it will

      Delete
  4. I still haven't gotten around to reading the book about Bob the cat but I am sure looking forward to the movie! I love redemption stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reviewed that Bob book on my blog a few years back. It was such a cute story! I can't wait to see the film!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I can watch Starfish because it seems too depressing. So glad the cat movie has a happy ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I want to watch Starfish because of Tom's and Joanna's obviously mindblowing and sensational performances, but I'm not sure either I'd be brave enough :(

      Delete
  7. ooow..that starfish is so touchy. Love to see that..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starfish trailer almost had me bawling. I could never imagine my father like that and I'm 31! Hopefully I'll keep it together if I see it in theaters. Damn that cat movie looks touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reminds me of our guy Nik Vujacic who became a world wide famous motivational speaker even though he has no limbs whatsoever. But he was born with it, while this one gets them removed after leading a normal, healthy life. Things like this make you feel fortunate with your own problems

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.