Friday, June 9, 2017

ORLANDO BLOOM, PATRICK DEMPSEY, DIEGO LUNA, RENEE ZELLWEGER, JACK JUSTON TO LEAD 'BERLIN, I LOVE YOU'! JENNIFER CONNELLY, DAVEED DIGGS CAST IN 'SNOWPIERCER' SF TV SERIES ADAPTATION

'SNOWPIERCER' SF SERIES
JENNIFER CONNELLY AND DAVEED DIGGS BOARD THE ICE TRAIN
You've seen Daveed Diggs in Blackish
Earlier last winter I announced that Chris Evan's sf movie SNOWPIERCER is getting turned into a TV series at TNT and now they have first cast member in Daveed Diggs and Jennifer Connelly! Directed by Doctor Strange's Scott Derrickson, it explores class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival set seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland, and the remnants of humanity inhabit a gigantic, perpetually moving train that circles the globe. Daveed Diggs will be Layton Well, a prisoner who becomes a reluctant participant in a
Jennifer Connelly will also star in Alita:Battle Angel sf epic movie
struggle that could upend life on the train. Jennifer Connelly will be Melanie Cavill, a First Class passenger who works as the Voice of the Train – responsible for making the daily announcements over its PA system.

'BERLIN, I LOVE YOU' CASTS
ORLANDO BLOOM, RENEE ZELLWEGER, DIEGO LUNA, PATRICK DEMPSEY, JACK HUSTON
Meanwhile, an anthology movie has just got a rather stellar cast: as 'The Hollywood Reporter' writes, Orlando Bloom, Diego Luna,
Orlando leads one of the movie segments
Patrick Dempsey, Jack Huston, Renee Zellweger, Sophie Turner and Gemma Arterton will star in BERLIN, I LOVE YOU with Dempsey and Zellweger also directing some of the segments of the movie which will be helmed by different directors including Shekhar Kapur and Til Schweiger. It is the third instalment in the Cities of Love franchise following Paris je t'aime from 2006 and New York, I Love You from 2008. This time, the story is set on the streets of Berlin, and explores how romance is expressed through love won, lost and everything in between. Shooting starts this summer covering all of Berlin's famous landmarks.

12 comments:

  1. Well, well, nothing against seeing more of those actors!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a DRESS.... IMPRESSIVE...

    Doesn't Orlando Bloom ever age... he looks like a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously think that Orlando Bloom looks the same as I remember him from 17 years ago. I do not look the same. lol. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite a stellar cast list indeed. I was thinking the same about the never aging deal when I saw Jennifer Connelly. That woman has looked the same forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Snowpiercer" is one movie I still haven't seen. I hear it's very good and I do lurves me some Chris Evans, so guess I should get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved everything in it except the very end, the cast was exceptional! Took me about half an hour to recognise Tilda Swinton in it

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.