Friday, March 23, 2018

ANTHONY HOPKINS PHOTO FROM 'KING LEAR' WITH EMMA THOMPSON, EMILY WATSON, JIM BROADBENT, TOBIAS MENZIES, JIM CARTER! 'THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME' TRAILER WITH MILA KUNIS, JUSTIN THEROUX, SAM HEUGHAN

   1ST 'KING LEAR' PHOTO
FOR ANTHONY HOPKINS SUPER STELLAR TV DRAMA!
Anthony Hopkins and Florence Pugh
BBC and Amazon have revealed first photo of Anthony Hopkins as KING LEAR and Florence Pugh as his youngest daughter Cordelia from the latest TV movie adaptation! Hopkins plays a fictional present ruler, presiding over a totalitarian military dictatorship in England. Emma Thompson is his eldest daughter Goneril, Emily Watson is Regan, Jim Broadbent is the Earl of Gloucester, Andrew Scott his loyal son Edgar and John Macmillan his illegitimate son Edmund. Jim Carter, Tobias Menzies, Christopher Eccleston also star in the super stellar television movie.

   1ST 'THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME'
The movie is out this July in cinemas
TRAILER WITH MILA KUNIS, JUSTIN THEROUX & SAM HEUGHAN
In the trailer department check out the first one for Mila Kunis comedy THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME which gets dumped into cinemas this July following Audrey (Mila Kunis) and Morgan (Kate McKinnon), two thirty year old best friends in Los Angeles, who are thrust unexpectedly into an international conspiracy when Audrey's ex boyfriend
Justin Theroux plays the spy who dumped her
(Justin Theroux) shows up at their apartment with a team of deadly assassins on his trail. Surprising even themselves, the duo jump into action,
Sam Heughan (right) plays the charming British agent
on the run throughout Europe from assassins and a suspicious but charming British agent (Sam Heughan), as they hatch a plan to save the world. 

11 comments:

  1. I love Hopkins, so King Lear is a yes. I usually like Mila Kunis, but The Spy Who Dumped Me looks a little, ehhhhh. I'll probably skip that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not that I'd ever watch it either :) I kinda gave up on her after that movie she had with Channing Tatum, it was terrible and she was terrible in it too. The only of her movies I've ever liked was Friends with Benefits but that was for obvious timberlakeish reasons.

      Delete
    2. I never watched Jupiter Ascending. That's the one she was in with Channing, right? Too many bad reviews and I steered clear.

      I love the Bad Moms movies she stars in. If you're a mom, you just get the crass humor in them and can so relate to all of those WTF moments. We watched the Bad Mom's Christmas movie tonight. Even Jason gets into them, giggling like a fool.

      Delete
    3. Yes, Eddie Redmayne starred in it too, I thought it was beyond bad and I do love me a good space opera. Her acting is as wooden as Naomi Watts' facial expressions.

      I do like an occasional comedy but don't have enough time to catch up on them. The little time I have I usually spend on historical or sf movies or a good British comedy. But these days most of movies make me fall asleep within the first hour, they're just terribly long lately. My limit are hourlong shows :) And my weekly sitcom fix. Everything new starts next week, so I will start hoarding episodes for summer watching since I only have one free spot currently for the return of Empire next week.

      Delete
  2. Anthony Hopkins really is one of the best out there!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too true, and what a marvellous cast around him

      Delete
  3. Nice to see Sam Heughan in something other than "Outlander"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not that they ain't using him only as a sex object in this one too :)

      Delete
  4. Hopkins shines in whatever production he appears.
    I've never been a fan of spy action films so, no Mila Kunis and Justin Theroux for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam Heughan is charming in "The Spy Who Dumped Me".

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.