Thursday, March 30, 2017

GORGEOUS 'THE BOOK OF HENRY' MOVIE POSTER WITH LEE PACE, NAOMI WATTS! RUTH WARE'S SEA MYSTERY 'THE WOMAN IN CABIN 10' GETS MOVIE ADAPTATION

'THE WOMAN IN CABIN 10'
TO GET MOVIE ADAPTATION!
Not much to report, today, people! CBS Films will adapt Ruth Ware's mystery novel THE WOMAN IN CABIN 10 which follows a journalist given an irresistible travel magazine assignment, a week on a boutique ultra luxury cruise ship with only a handful of unimaginably wealthy travellers. A dream assignment turns nightmarish when she watches a passenger get thrown overboard after a violent act and all of the passengers seem to be accounted for the following morning as the ship sails on like nothing happened.

'THE BOOK OF HENRY' POSTER
 LEE PACE AND NAOMI WATTS
A really gorgeous new poster has been released for Colin Trevorrow's drama THE BOOK OF HENRY which should open up in cinemas this June starring Lee Pace and Naomi Watts in the lead roles! I will post the trailer here as soon as one is released!

THE BOOK OF HENRY is the story of a single mother raising two boys, one of whom is a genius. After she discovers a book written by her son containing a plan to right a terrible wrong happening next door, she attempts to execute the plan, and in the process discovers new strength as a parent.

12 comments:

  1. The plot of "The Woman in Cabin 10" intrigues me. The movie will probably be out long before I get around to reading the book, though. I have a "to read" list a million miles long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do love thrillers in isolated places indeed! Don't say you won't read, the reader might hear you :) she liked the post on Twitter a few hours ago :)

      Delete
  2. I feel so hip! For once I've read the book before the announcement :) however I didn't enjoy this one as much as her first book in A Dark, Dark Wood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you will like the movie better then :)

      Delete
  3. The movie sounds frightening. I told Jason I probably shouldn't ever go on a cruise with him. I think if he were ever going to kill me, he'd take that opportunity to throw me overboard ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see your point, and you already know you wouldn't take me to a boat for the life of me, unless the crew is made all of hunks and then I could die happy at sea

      Delete
    2. Please sail by and pick me up if you ever hop aboard that boat! We can both die happy then lol

      Delete
  4. The Book of Henry had a very intense trailer. Cabin 10 sounds quite creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ship... sails on like nothing happened? May they burn in hell!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.