Tuesday, November 7, 2017

'THE CROWN' SEASON TWO TRAILER AND POSTER WITH CLAIRE FOY, MATTHEW GOODE, MATT SMITH AND MICHAEL C. HALL

  'THE CROWN' SEASON 2
TRAILER AND POSTER REVEALED
The new season arrives December 8th
After announcing that Olivia Colman will play the queen in the possible third season of THE CROWN, Netflix has revealed the first trailer for the second season which will still see Claire Foy playing Elisabeth II but now in the 1960s.
  THE 1960S!
The new season picks up with Her Majesty's Armed Forces leading an illegal terrorist invasion on Egypt and ends with the downfall of Harold Macmillan, the third Prime Minister to serve with Queen Elizabeth. It's the 1960s, revolution here we come! Britain is now a fragile monarchy that has changed beyond recognition but one in which Buckingham Palace continues
Matt Smith is coping with being a queen's husband in the new season
its pre-war regimes as if nothing has happened. Matt Smith still plays Prince Philip, while Matthew Goode plays princess Margaret's (Vanessa Kirby)
Matthew Goode is a playboy photograph in the new season
husband, a bohemian photographer. Michael C. Hall will appear in the second season as John F. Kennedy with Jodi Balfour as Jacqueline Kennedy. The second season starts December 8th!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to tell My Rare One to watch this series on Netflix. She's nuts about anything to do with the Royal Family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she can catch up on the first season until the second one starts next month.

      Delete
  2. Another show that's been on my ever growing list. Watch, it'll be on season 5 before I start. Why can't we have more hours in a day :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know not! I have had it downloaded for a year now and still haven't watched it. Admittedly I cannot stand Claire Foy, but I can't stand the queen either so that shouldn't be a problem :) I might watch it when I finish Catherine the Great this week, especially since most of our shows are going on a midseason break soon.

      Delete
  3. I haven't watched it, but someone I know who has said he didn't find it very interesting. Matt Smith sure seems sourly in it. Much different from his role as Dr. Who.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it ain't easy playing the supporting role in a marriage, I guess :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.